I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible.First of all I am highly upset and disappointed with this hair, which is described as "true virgin Indian hair" which is a blatant lie!
This hair is horrible, the ends of the hair was matted frayed, thin and raggedy. The length was shorter than what I ordered. There was some kind of residue on the hair that felt like soap ***. The curl pattern is weak and stringy, therefore the hair tangles and mattes very easily.
I am outraged that Perfect Locks is robbing people out of their hard earned money. I have had Virgin Indian hair before so I know what it looks & feels like! This hair is complete garbage, this so called "true virgin Indian hair" is worth no more that $20 and that's being generous. I have found numerous complains, with customers having the exact same problems, also found complaints through the BBB.
I am convinced that the people who gave them "Good Reviews" were paid to do so or that the "good reviews" were written by people affiliated with the company. I have been bamboozled, robbed out of $340 and given garbage in exchange, to say this hair is inferior would be an understatement. This is like ordering filet Mignon form a menu and they bring you a plate of mystery meat instead. Not only am I out of the money I used to buy the hair, I am also out of the money I used to have it installed.
I am flabbergasted and angered by the fact that there are unethical businesses like Perfect Locks with not an ounce of integrity that are stealing from people.This is utterly ridiculous!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loose Curly Indian Remy Hair Weave
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I was given this card for a free 2 piece dinner. My wife went to use it. And they wouldn't accept. They told her they felt it..."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."